Satisfaction Guarantee and Return PolicyWe stand behind our products and services.
Our Satisfaction Guarantee
Every product we sell is backed by the manufacturer’s warranty in addition to Eagle Point Technology’s own Satisfaction Guarantee.
If a product you purchase fails to meet your needs, please review the information below and return it to us within 30 days of receipt. We will be pleased to arrange an exchange or refund.
Please note that desktop and laptop computers, tablets, televisions, projectors, digital cameras, camcorders, gaming consoles and GPS devices may be returned within 14 days of the original purchase date. Returns must be in a “new” resalable condition, including all manuals, components and accessories, and in the manufacturer’s original packaging. Returns may also be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
Because of the nature of certain products and services sold or provided by Eagle Point Technology, the following items are non-returnable:
- Delivery, installation, diagnostic and repair work, and other labor.
- Gift cards and pre-paid cards.
- Batteries, ink and other consumable items.
- Items that are damaged or abused, missing any accessories, missing the UPC, or serial/identification numbers or are not in the original packaging.
- Subscription services have their own, individual cancellation policy which varies by service. Please consult the individual provider.
- Software, video games, DVD’s, and similar items are not returnable once their packaging or outer wrapping has been opened. Defective items may be exchanged within 14 days of purchase.
- Cell phones have limited, defective exchange privilege only.
- Products that are classified as hazardous materials due to safety hazards or use flammable liquids or gases cannot be returned via mail or to shop.eaglepointtechnology.com and Eagle Point Technology offices. Such products include generators, pressure washers, air compressors, lawn movers, tillers, log splitters, snow blowers and any other items that use flammable liquids or gases. If your product or product packaging arrived damaged, you must refuse to accept delivery. If you accept delivery and your product is damaged or defective (including concealed damage), you must contact the manufacturer directly for a list of approved and authorized service centers.
Refunds for orders purchased with a major credit card, on open account or with PayPal, will be issued to the original payment method.
Refunds for orders purchased with a third party gift card will be returned to that gift card If you no longer have the gift card, please contact the issuing bank and ask them to reissue the card or transfer funds to a new card.
Bundles, Coupons, and Special Offers
Bundled items, including free items, buy 1 get 1 offers, gift card offers, etc. must all be returned together and meet the standard return policy in order to be refunded or exchanged.
If a coupon, discount, or special offer was part of the original order, the amount will be deducted from the refund amount.
Non-qualified and non-conforming returns are not included in TigerDirect.com return policy and, if returned, may be refused by our returns department.
All returned products will be thoroughly inspected and a determination will be made if eligibility and conforming requirements are met. Please verify the product you are returning meets the below guidelines and qualifies for return to avoid any delay in, or denial of, processing your return. Return processing may take up to 5 business days from the time your product is received.
- Products must be in the original manufacturers packaging, and shipped securely.
- Products must be complete with any standard certification labels (UL listing, capacity, brand name, UPC code) originally placed and not tampered with.
- Product serial number, or any similar identification numbers, must match the serial number on the package or invoice (TigerDirect.com maintains serial number tracking).
- Products must be free from damage of any type, including, but not limited to dents, scratches, cracks, abuse, defacement or indication of removed screws/fasteners or seals.
- Products so labeled with a security seal, must have the seal intact and not tampered with.
Return Authorization Number
Returns will not be accepted without a valid Return Authorization Number (RA). Unless otherwise specified in the item listing on our website or in our Return policy, you may request a Return Authorization Number (RA) within 30 days of the original purchase date. RA numbers expire after 30 days, but we encourage you to return the product as soon possible. Any return we receive without a valid RA number will be documented and rejected or subject to a restocking fee. You must call (812) 405-1805 to request an RA Number.
For your protection, we recommend that you insure your return and use a traceable carrier that can provide you with delivery confirmation. Eagle Point Technology shall not be responsible for items returned that are lost or damaged in transit. Postage and handling charges, both to and from our warehouse will be paid by the customer, and are non-refundable. At our discretion, Eagle Point Technology may reimburse shipping charges related to the return or exchange of defective products inside the U.S. only.
In the event that the product you are returning does NOT meet the requirements described in this document, we will photograph the merchandise and packaging, and prepare a detailed summary of our determination as to why the return was denied, the product(s) will be deemed not eligible for return and may be returned to you or be subject to a 15% restocking fee.